Do you have slow drains or drains that clog frequently?
Get a Free Camera video inspection with any sewer line cleaning!
There are a number of things that can cause a drain to clog:
- Roots, grease, corrosion, a break or collapse, flushing things that should not be flushed, bellied pipe (pipe that is not on the proper downhill grade).
What can be done about a clogged drain?
- Clean the drain with a sewer snake
- Clean the drain line with a sewer jetter
- Replace the bad section of sewer pipe
Hydro Jetting is a method of cleaning an industrial drain line that uses a hose with a special nozzle on the end. The force of high pressure water is used to pull the hose through the drain line. The nozzle rotates and scrubs the inside of the pipe, removing clogs.
Don't try fixing the issue yourself. Save yourself the headache and give our professionals a call.
Sometimes plumbing problems can seem overwhelming. At Drain Werks we specialize in handling your complex plumbing needs. We are a family-operated division of Leap Service Partners, LLC consisting of highly trained technicians dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs in the sewer and drain cleaning industry. We perform sewer line repairs, water line repairs, and drain line jetting. Our qualified technicians will handle your plumbing or drainage problems with knowledge and care. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service.
Trusted Commercial and Residential Plumbing Company in the Birmingham Area.
- Sewer Line Camera Inspection
- Water Line Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Residential Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Drain Cleaning
- Industrial Drain Cleaning
- Unclog Troubled Drain
508 Springdale Road
Birmingham, AL 35217